I took a little break from my sketching yesterday afternoon with a trip to my local Dollar Store. I had to pick up a few party supplies and while I was there got inspired to create a quick and easy craft project with a do-it-yourself tute...cute!
So if you're looking for some Sweet Saturday fun...monsters can be sweet, right...here's what you need to make a sassy, snarly or SWEET monster!
- A Micro-fiber sponge - available in several fun "popping" colors
- Silly eyes - you can pick up a bag full...enough for several monsters and other creatures too!
- A bag of colorful pom-poms...you'll definitely have leftovers
- A package of bright colored felt squares...and again enough leftover for crafting and creating!
- Glue - I used a hot glue gun, but if you have little ones the white glue will work too!
Ready to do the Monster Mash?
"Easy peasy" and all for a little cash!
Here's the step by step...ready, set, prep!
(click on the pic for the big review)
Shared over at SWEET SATURDAY!
Pop by and check out all of the sweetness and add your own to the link up too!
Now it's back to the drawing board for me...Dorothy and Toto are getting anxious to get to OZ!